Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 20, 2013 2:14 AM

So it has been a really long time since the last...
I know... Ningas Kugon... Not!

Well, first off there have been a lot of reasons why I was only able to write just now. Pero sabi nga nila, kung gusto may paraan, kung ayaw may dahilan. Sige, tawa...

Anyway, here I am working on a spreadsheet and Excel just decided to hang-up and stop responding. After having an epiphany while taking a shower earlier and staying up late and analyzing and computing... BAM! Excel just added the two words enclosed in a parenthesis beside the file name at the top:

"(Not Responding)"

I hate it when this happens. Well, doesn't any one? When it rains, it pours. It's crunch time and I'm really having a hard time with my work computer, which happens to be slower than God-knows-I-really-can't-come-up-with-anything-slower. It happens all the time. The bosses will ask for a set of data but it will really take a lot of time to retrieve or produce it because of... I don't think I have to say it.

And now it's my computer that's giving me a hard time. Huhuhu... Why can't I and all these unwanted things just get along???

I don't know why, with a really good computer, am I still getting these lags and unresponsiveness. I'm talking about an i3 computer with a 4Gig RAM.

... I'm still unable to continue because it's still crashing...

Well, there's some Windows Update available at the moment, so I'll just let that happen and then go to bed. I'm tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment